Welcome to the RGV Chapter of Texas Recreational Vehicle Association, America's first independent RV State Association.
TRVA, the voice of the Texas RV industry, represents more than 500 RV dealers, manufacturers, campground/RV parks, suppliers and service firms, all united to promote and protect the RV industry in Texas.
2019 ALL VALLEY RV & OUTDOOR SHOW
The Rio Grande Valley Chapter of the
Texas Recreational Vehicle Association
It's time to plan and get prepared for the
2019 TRVA All Valley RV and Outdoor Show
Our goal this year is to make this show the BEST IN TEXAS!
The dates for the 2019 show are January 10, 11 & 12.
The Show will be held at the Mercedes Livestock Show Grounds.
First, we want to Thank You if you were a vendor at the 2018 show and now we invite you to come join us again in 2019.
Don't wait to reserve YOUR space for this NEW and MORE EXCITING 2019 All Valley RV & Outdoor Show.
Complete your application and submit it right away!
If you'd like to know more about the show or reserve your spot, please contact us at info@RGVparks.org or call Marie Howard at 832-444-5808.
Let's all work together and make this a truly GREAT SHOW!
John Crouch .. Co-Chairman
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS AND RVS AND OTHER DISPLAYS: Installation of all booths and units must be completed 1 hour prior to show opening . RVs can start moving in on Monday and booths will be available to set up after 12 PM on Wednesday prior to show starting on Thursday. Exhibitor agrees not to dismantle booth(s) prior to 4:00PM on Saturday. Exhibit Booths must occupied at all times during show hours. (see RULE 13)
2. SECURITY: TRVA will provide security after show hours. Exhibitors need to provide their own booth security during the show hours. IN NO EVENT does Lessor assume liability for loss or damage by any cause. Exhibitor is solely responsible for the safe keeping of its property at all times.
3. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY: Neither TRVA , management or anyone working for them, shall be liable for any injury to person or property from any cause. The exhibitor on whose leased space or through whose fault or neglect said injury shall have occurred shall indemnify and hold the lessor harmless against any claim arising out of such injury.
4. INSURANCE: It is recommended by the lessor that the exhibitor protect himself fully with regard to any property loss through fire or physical damage as a result of this exhibit. The Lessor assumes no responsibility whatsoever in connection with such losses or in connection with injury to the employees of Exhibitor. Contact your insurance company for a binder to cover your exhibit. Your insurance binder should cover your products and liability in the event anyone is injured as a result of your exhibit. A copy of your binder or a signed HOLD HARMLESS INDEMNIFICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO SET-UP AT SHOW.
5. SOUND DEVICES & MEDIA VIDEOS: The use of sound devices and video players is allowed as long as it doesn't disturb adjacent exhibitors. Lessor reserves the right to restrict exhibitors from using sound devices or any other undignified methods of attracting attention that interfere with the best interests of the exhibitors as a whole.
6. SHOW ACTIVITIES: Exhibitors must confine their operation to their allotted exhibit space. Circulars or advertising material may be distributed only from the Exhibitors booth and perimeters.
7. SUBCONTRACTING & BOOTH SHARING: This agreement shall not be assigned and no rights granted to the Exhibitor in this agreement, shall be subcontracted and or transferred to another party without a written request and permission from Show Management. Booth sharing is not permitted unless approved by management. If approved, there is a surcharge of $200.00 per additional company.
8. FLOOR PLAN: TRVA Management reserves the right to adjust the Final Floor Plan if necessary; however, Lessor will make every attempt to accommodate all exhibitors booth requests.
9. FUND RAISING & RAFFLES: Fund raising activities and or raffles are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from the TRVA Management. All approved drawings for prizes and or giveaways must be completed by 3:00 PM on last day.
10. PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS: All payments are non-refundable.
11. BADGES: Will be supplied by TRVA and will be available on Set Up Day.
12. NO COMPETING EVENTS WILL BE ALLOWED BOOTH SPACE.
13. CLEAN UP DEPOSIT: A $50.00 clean up deposit is required at time of payment. Your Clean Up Deposit is refunded on Saturday after 4:30pm in person if your booth is cleaned up and you have stayed the duration of the show.