2017 ALL VALLEY RV & OUTDOOR SHOW - Mercedes, Texas
Thursday, January 12th Ė Saturday, 14th ... OPEN to the Public, 9 am Ė 5 pm
Application for booth space:
Filling out this form is for the purpose of submitting your preferences and DOES NOT constitute a signed contract. Use the form below to tell us about your company and your booth preferences. Download and complete a contract form, then mail a signed copy with payment to:
Attn: Salome Welliver
All Valley RV & Outdoor Show - TRVA
2421 S Conway Ave.
Mission, TX 78572
(make checks payable to: TRVA)
To make payment by credit card, call: 816-447-6092
You may also email a signed copy of the contract to:
Printable Contract Form
TRVA RV AND OUTDOOR SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits and RVís and other displays: Installation of all
booths and units must be completed 1 hour prior to show opening . RVís can start moving in on
Monday and booths will be available to set up after 12 PM on Wednesday prior to show starting
on Thursday. Exhibitor agrees not to dismantle booth(s) prior to 3:15 PM on Saturday.
Exhibit Booths must occupied at all times during show hours.
2. Security: TRVA will provide security after show hours. Exhibitors need to provide their
own booth security during the show hours. IN NO EVENT does Lessor assume liability for loss
or damage by any cause. Exhibitor is solely responsible for the safe keeping of its property at
3. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY shall indemnify and hold the: Neither TRVA , management
or anyone working for them, shall be liable for any injury to person or property from any cause.
The exhibitor on whose leased space or through whose fault or neglect said injury shall have
occurred shall indemnify and hold the lessor harmless against any claim arising out of such
4. Insurance: It is recommended by the lessor that the exhibitor protect himself fully with
regard to any property loss through fire or physical damage as a result of this exhibit. The
Lessor assumes no responsibility whatsoever in connection with such losses or in connection
with injury to the employees of Exhibitor. Contact your insurance company for a binder to cover
your exhibit. Your insurance binder should cover your products and liability in the event anyone
is injured as a result of your exhibit. A copy of your binder or a signed HOLD HARMLESS
INDEMNIFICATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO SET-UP AT SHOW.
5. SOUND DEVICES & MEDIA VIDEOS: The use of sound devices and video players is
allowed as long as it doesnít disturb adjacent exhibitors. Lessor reserves the right to restrict
exhibitors from using sound devices or any other undignified methods of attracting attention
that interfere with the best interests of the exhibitors as a whole.
6. SHOW ACTIVITIES: Exhibitors must confine their operation to their allotted exhibit
space. Circulars or advertising material may be distributed only from the Exhibitors booth and
7. SUBCONTRACTING & BOOTH SHARING: This agreement shall not be assigned and
no rights granted to the Exhibitor in this agreement, shall be subcontracted and or transferred to
another party without a written request and permission from Show Management. Booth sharing
is not permitted unless approved by management.. If approved, there is a surcharge of $200.00
per additional company.
8. Floor plan: TRVA Management reserves the right to adjust the Final Floor Plan if
necessary; however, Lessor will make every attempt to accommodate all exhibitors booth
9. FUND RAISING & RAFFLES: Fund raising activities and or raffles are strictly prohibited
unless prior written consent is obtained from the TRVA Management. All approved drawings for
prizes and or giveaways must be completed by 3:00 PM on last day.
10. PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS: All payments are non-refundable
11. BADGES: Will be supplied by TRVA and will be available on Set Up Day.
12. NO COMPETING EVENTS WILL BE ALLOWED BOOTH SPACE.